CASCOB CHURCH Powys

Cascob is in a remote location to the west of the B4357 about 5 miles west of Presteigne.
(grid reference SO 239664  -  nearby postcode LD8 2NT)

Cascob belonged to the Mortimers of Richards Castle from 1211 to 1304. In the third quarter of the twelfth century Prince Cadwallon ap Madog (d1179) fought and won a battle here.

Cascob

Notes by Paul Remfry
For more information  click here